- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108043, 10 pages
Three-Field Modelling of Nonlinear Nonsmooth Boundary Value Problems and Stability of Differential Mixed Variational Inequalities
Institut für Mathematik und Rechneranwendung, Universität der Bundeswehr München, 85577 Neubiberg/München, Germany
Received 29 December 2012; Accepted 15 March 2013
Academic Editor: Donal O'Regan
Copyright © 2013 J. Gwinner. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian-Lin Jiang, Saeed Assani, Kun Cheng, and Xiao-Xing Zhu, “A Heuristic Algorithm for Constrained Multi-Source Location Problem with Closest Distance under Gauge: The Variational Inequality Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- J. Gwinner, and M. Thalhammer, “Full Discretisations for Nonlinear Evolutionary Inequalities Based on Stiffly Accurate Runge-Kutta and hp-Finite Element Methods,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 913–949, 2014.
- Xing Wang, Ya-wei Qi, Chang-qi Tao, and Nan-jing Huang, “A class of differential fuzzy variational inequalities in finite-dimensional spaces,” Optimization Letters, 2016.