- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124979, 7 pages
Iterative Solution to a System of Matrix Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Suzhou University, Suzhou 234000, China
Received 17 May 2013; Accepted 21 September 2013
Academic Editor: Masoud Hajarian
Copyright © 2013 Yong Lin and Qing-Wen Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohamed A. Ramadan, and Ahmed M. E. Bayoumi, “ Explicit and Iterative Methods for Solving the Matrix Equation AV + BW = EVF + C ,” Asian Journal of Control, 2014.
- Yong Lin, and Qing-Wen Wang, “Generalized Reflexive and Generalized Antireflexive Solutions to a System of Matrix Equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.