- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 213853, 11 pages
Simulated Annealing-Based Krill Herd Algorithm for Global Optimization
1Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun 130033, China
2Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
3Department of Civil Engineering, University of Akron, Akron, OH 44325-3905, USA
4Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Engineering Building, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
5School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Northeast Normal University, Changchun 130117, China
Received 27 December 2012; Accepted 1 April 2013
Academic Editor: Mohamed Tawhid
Copyright © 2013 Gai-Ge Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lihong Guo, Gai-Ge Wang, Heqi Wang, and Dinan Wang, “An Effective Hybrid Firefly Algorithm with Harmony Search for Global Numerical Optimization,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Junpeng Li, Yinggan Tang, Changchun Hua, and Xinping Guan, “An improved krill herd algorithm: Krill herd with linear decreasing step,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 234, pp. 356–367, 2014.
- Masood Fathi, Maria Jesus Alvarez, Farhad Hassani Mehraban, and Victoria Rodríguez, “A Multiobjective Optimization Algorithm to Solve the Part Feeding Problem in Mixed-Model Assembly Lines,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Liangliang Li, Yongquan Zhou, and Jian Xie, “A Free Search Krill Herd Algorithm for Functions Optimization,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–21, 2014.
- Aparajita Mukherjee, and V. Mukherjee, “Solution of optimal power flow using chaotic krill herd algorithm,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 78, pp. 10–21, 2015.
- Aparajita Mukherjee, and Vivekananda Mukherjee, “Solution of optimal reactive power dispatch by chaotic krill herd algorithm,” Iet Generation Transmission & Distribution, vol. 9, no. 15, pp. 2351–2362, 2015.
- D. Liu, and K. A. Michalski, “Comparative study of bio-inspired optimization algorithms and their application to dielectric function fitting,” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, pp. 1–10, 2016.
- Jensi R., and G. Wiselin Jiji, “An improved krill herd algorithm with global exploration capability for solving numerical function optimization problems and its application to data clustering,” Applied Soft Computing, 2016.