- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251702, 11 pages
Complex Dynamics Analysis for a Cournot-Bertrand Mixed Game Model with Delayed Bounded Rationality
1School of Management, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Science, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China
Received 18 June 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Massimiliano Ferrara
Copyright © 2013 Junhai Ma and Hongwu Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongwu Wang, and Junhai Ma, “Complexity analysis of a Cournot–Bertrand duopoly game with different expectations,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Junhai Ma, and Hongwu Wang, “Complexity Analysis of Dynamic Noncooperative Game Models for Closed-loop Supply Chain with Product Recovery,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Junhai Ma, and Zhanbing Guo, “The parameter basin and complex of dynamic game with estimation and two-stage consideration,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 248, pp. 131–142, 2014.
- Junhai Ma, and Yuehong Guo, “Research on Third-Party Collecting Game Model with Competition in Closed-Loop Supply Chain Based on Complex Systems Theory,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- Yimin Huang, Liang Liu, and Ershi Qi, “The dynamic decision in risk-averse complementary product manufacturers with corporate social responsibility,” Kybernetes, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 244–265, 2016.