- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 316978, 6 pages
Mappings for Special Functions on Cantor Sets and Special Integral Transforms via Local Fractional Operators
1Electronic and Information Technology Department, Jiangmen Polytechnic, Jiangmen 529090, China
2College of Instrumentation & Electrical Engineering, Jilin University, Changchun 130061, China
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
5Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele, 077125 Bucharest, Romania
6Mihail Sadoveanu Theoretical High School, District 2, Street Popa Lazar No. 8, 021586 Bucharest, Romania
7Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou Campus, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
Received 27 August 2013; Accepted 24 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ali H. Bhrawy
Copyright © 2013 Yang Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kai Liu, Ren-Jie Hu, Carlo Cattani, Gong-Nan Xie, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Yang Zhao, “Local Fractional -Transforms with Applications to Signals on Cantor Sets,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Zhi-Yong Chen, Carlo Cattani, and Wei-Ping Zhong, “Signal Processing for Nondifferentiable Data Defined on Cantor Sets: A Local Fractional Fourier Series Approach,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Sheng-Ping Yan, “Local Fractional Laplace Series Expansion Method For Diffusion Equation Arising In Fractal Heat Transfer,” Thermal Science, vol. 19, pp. S131–S135, 2015.