- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 478315, 10 pages
Bifurcations of a Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner System with Refuge and Constant Harvesting
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan Normal University, Xinxiang 453007, China
2College of Mathematics and Science, Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai 200234, China
Received 2 December 2012; Revised 10 January 2013; Accepted 13 January 2013
Academic Editor: Dragoş-Pătru Covei
Copyright © 2013 Xia Liu and Yepeng Xing. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Liang and H. Pan, “Qualitative analysis of a ratio-dependent Holling-Tanner model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 334, no. 2, pp. 954–964, 2007.
- J. Rebaza, “Dynamics of prey threshold harvesting and refuge,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 236, no. 7, pp. 1743–1752, 2012.
- R.P. Gupta and P. Chandra, “Bifurcation analysis of modified Leslie-Gower predator–prey model with Michaelis-Menten type prey harvesting,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 398, no. 1, pp. 278–295, 2013.
- X. Liu and M. Han, “Chaos and Hopf bifurcation analysis for a two species predator-prey system with prey refuge and diffusion,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1047–1061, 2011.
- Z. Ma, W. Li, Y. Zhao, W. Wang, H. Zhang, and Z. Li, “Effects of prey refuges on a predator-prey model with a class of functional responses: the role of refuges,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 218, no. 2, pp. 73–79, 2009.
- L. Chen, F. Chen, and L. Chen, “Qualitative analysis of a predator-prey model with Holling type II functional response incorporating a constant prey refuge,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 246–252, 2010.
- D. Xiao and L. S. Jennings, “Bifurcations of a ratio-dependent predator-prey system with constant rate harvesting,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 737–753, 2005.
- D. Xiao, W. Li, and M. Han, “Dynamics in a ratio-dependent predator-prey model with predator harvesting,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 324, no. 1, pp. 14–29, 2006.
- L.-L. Wang, Y.-H. Fan, and W.-T. Li, “Multiple bifurcations in a predator-prey system with monotonic functional response,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 172, no. 2, pp. 1103–1120, 2006.
- Y. Tao, X. Wang, and X. Song, “Effect of prey refuge on a harvested predator-prey model with generalized functional response,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 1052–1059, 2011.
- F. S. Berezovskaya, B. Song, and C. Castillo-Chavez, “Role of prey dispersal and refuges on predator-prey dynamics,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 1821–1839, 2010.