- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 496096, 7 pages
Fixed Points of Meromorphic Solutions for Some Difference Equations
1School of Mathematical Sciences, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
2Department of Mathematics, College of Natural Sciences, Pusan National University, Pusan 609-735, Republic of Korea
Received 1 December 2012; Accepted 17 April 2013
Academic Editor: Patricia J. Y. Wong
Copyright © 2013 Zong-Xuan Chen and Kwang Ho Shon. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wu-Sheng Wang, “Some Difference Inequalities for Iterated Sums with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Zongyi Hou, Shanhe Wu, and Wu-Sheng Wang, “Some Retarded Difference Inequalities of Product Form and Their Application,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Hong Yan Xu, “On the Deficiencies of Some Differential-Difference Polynomials,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.
- Ricai Luo, Wu-Sheng Wang, and Honglei Xu, “Estimation of Unknown Functions of Iterative Difference Inequalities and Their Applications,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.