- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 497439, 9 pages
Parallel Methods and Higher Dimensional NLS Equations
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Computer Science, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602-7404, USA
Received 3 June 2013; Accepted 28 July 2013
Academic Editor: Juan Carlos Cortés López
Copyright © 2013 M. S. Ismail and T. R. Taha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. S. Ismail, and Farida Mosally, “A Fourth Order Finite Difference Method for the Good Boussinesq Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yun-Po Wang, Bo Tian, Wen-Rong Sun, and De-Yin Liu, “Analytic study on the mixed-type solitons for a (2+1)-dimensional N-coupled nonlinear Schrodinger system in nonlinear optical-fiber communication,” Communications In Nonlinear Science And Numerical Simulation, vol. 22, no. 1-3, pp. 1305–1312, 2015.