- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 535138, 6 pages
New Application of the -Expansion Method for Thin Film Equations
Pusat Pengajian Sains Matematik, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 4 December 2012; Revised 25 January 2013; Accepted 26 January 2013
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2013 Wafaa M. Taha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wafaa M. Taha, and M.S.M. Noorani, “Application of the -expansion method for the generalized Fisher’s equation and modified equal width equation,” Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2013.
- Wafaa M. Taha, M.S.M. Noorani, and I. Hashim, “New exact solutions of sixth-order thin-film equation,” Journal of King Saud University - Science, 2013.
- Wafaa M. Taha, M. S. M. Noorani, and I. Hashim, “New Exact Solutions of Ion-Acoustic Wave Equations by ()-Expansion Method,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.