- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 598570, 10 pages
Self-Consistent Sources and Conservation Laws for Nonlinear Integrable Couplings of the Li Soliton Hierarchy
1Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Zhoukou Normal University, Zhoukou 466001, China
Received 24 November 2012; Accepted 24 January 2013
Academic Editor: Changbum Chun
Copyright © 2013 Han-yu Wei and Tie-cheng Xia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongwei Yang, Qingfeng Zhao, Baoshu Yin, and Huanhe Dong, “A New Integro-Differential Equation for Rossby Solitary Waves with Topography Effect in Deep Rotational Fluids,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Han-Yu Wei, and Tie-Cheng Xia, “The generalized fractional trace variational identity and fractional integrable couplings of Kaup-Newell hierarchy,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 083501, 2014.