- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 645368, 15 pages
A Coons Patch Spanning a Finite Number of Curves Tested for Variationally Minimizing Its Area
1Department of Mathematics, University of the Punjab, Lahore 54590, Pakistan
2Center for High Energy Physics, University of the Punjab, Lahore 54590, Pakistan
Received 15 September 2012; Revised 9 December 2012; Accepted 13 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yansheng Liu
Copyright © 2013 Daud Ahmad and Bilal Masud. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daud Ahmad, and Bilal Masud, “Variational minimization on string-rearrangement surfaces, illustrated by an analysis of the bilinear interpolation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 233, pp. 72–84, 2014.
- Daud Ahmad, and Bilal Masud, “Near-stability of a quasi-minimal surface indicated through a tested curvature algorithm,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2015.