- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 680604, 7 pages
Synchronization of Coupled Chaotic Systems with Ring Connection Based on Special Antisymmetric Structure
1School of Sciences, Linyi University, Linyi 276005, China
2School of Electronics and Information, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou 310018, China
3School of Automobile Engineering, Linyi University, Linyi 276005, China
Received 15 June 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xinsong Yang
Copyright © 2013 Xiangyong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- B. Nana, P. Woafo, and S. Domngang, “Chaotic synchronization with experimental application to secure communications,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2266–2276, 2009.
- C. Aguirre, D. Campos, P. Pascual, and E. Serrano, “Synchronization effects using a piecewise linear map-based spiking-bursting neuron model,” Neurocomputing, vol. 69, no. 10–12, pp. 1116–1119, 2006.
- S. Tang and J. M. Liu, “Chaos synchronization in semiconductor lasers with optoelectronic feedback,” IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 708–715, 2003.
- J.-J. Yan, Y.-S. Yang, T.-Y. Chiang, and C.-Y. Chen, “Robust synchronization of unified chaotic systems via sliding mode control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 947–954, 2007.
- S. Guan, C.-H. Lai, and G. W. Wei, “Phase synchronization between two essentially different chaotic systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 72, no. 1, Article ID 016205, 8 pages, 2005.
- N. Cai, Y. W. Jing, and S. Y. Zhang, “Adaptive synchronization and anti-synchronization of two different chaotic systems,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 802–813, 2009.
- N. Cai, Y. Jing, and S. Zhang, “Generalized projective synchronization of different chaotic systems based on antisymmetric structure,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 1190–1196, 2009.
- J. Cao, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Yang, “Projective synchronization of a class of delayed chaotic systems via impulsive control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 35, pp. 3128–3133, 2009.
- W. He and J. Cao, “Generalized synchronization of chaotic systems: an auxiliary system approach via matrix measure,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 013118, 10 pages, 2009.
- Q. Gan, R. Xu, and P. Yang, “Synchronization of non-identical chaotic delayed fuzzy cellular neural networks based on sliding mode control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 433–443, 2012.
- J. Lu, J. Cao, and D. W. C. Ho, “Adaptive stabilization and synchronization for chaotic Lur'e systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 1347–1356, 2008.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, J. Lü, and J. Kurths, “Synchronization via pinning control on general complex networks,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 1395–1416, 2013.
- Q. Gan and Y. Liang, “Synchronization of chaotic neural networks with time delay in the leakage term and parametric uncertainties based on sampled-data control,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 6, pp. 1955–1971, 2012.
- Q.-L. Zhang, “Synchronization of multi-chaotic systems via ring impulsive control,” Journal of Control Theory and Applications, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 226–232, 2010.
- Y. Yu and S. Zhang, “Global synchronization of three coupled chaotic systems with ring connection,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1233–1242, 2005.
- J.-A. Lu, X.-P. Han, Y.-T. Li, and M.-H. Yu, “Adaptive coupled synchronization among multi-Lorenz systems family,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 866–878, 2007.
- G. Grassi, “Propagation of projective synchronization in a series connection of chaotic systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 2, pp. 438–451, 2010.
- Y. Liu and L. Lü, “Synchronization of different coupled chaotic systems with ring and chain connections,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1299–1308, 2008.
- Y. Tang and J.-A. Fang, “Synchronization of -coupled fractional-order chaotic systems with ring connection,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 401–412, 2010.
- X. Chen and J. Qiu, “Synchronization of different chaotic systems based on antisymmetric structure,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 742765, 6 pages, 2013.
- L.-X. Yang and J. Zhang, “Synchronization of three identical systems and its application for secure communication with noise perturbation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Engineering and Computer Science (ICIECS '09), pp. 1–4, Wuhan, China, December 2009.