- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 681319, 10 pages
Robust Coordinated Formation for Multiple Surface Vessels Based on Backstepping Sliding Mode Control
1College of Automation, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, China
2University of Duisburg-Essen, 47057 Duisburg, Germany
Received 13 June 2013; Accepted 25 July 2013
Academic Editor: Lixian Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Mingyu Fu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianfang Jiao, and Mingyu Fu, “Finite-Time Cooperative Tracking Control Algorithm for Multiple Surface Vessels,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Dianwei Qian, Shiwen Tong, Jinrong Guo, and SukGyu Lee, “Leader-follower-based formation control of nonholonomic mobile robots with mismatched uncertainties via integral sliding mode,” Proceedings Of The Institution Of Mechanical Engineers Part I-Journal Of Systems And Control Engineering, vol. 229, no. 6, pp. 559–569, 2015.