- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 825293, 6 pages
Ulam-Hyers Stability Results for Fixed Point Problems via --Contractive Mapping in ()-Metric Space
1Department of Mathematics, Babeş-Bolyai University, Kogălniceanu Street No. 1, 400084 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, İncek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 17 May 2013; Accepted 28 July 2013
Academic Editor: Janusz Brzdek
Copyright © 2013 Monica-Felicia Bota et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Supak Phiangsungnoen, Wutiphol Sintunavarat, and Poom Kumam, “Fixed point results, generalized Ulam-Hyers stability and well-posedness via alpha-admissible mappings in b-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, Erdal Karapinar, Jamshaid Ahmad, and Akbar Azam, “Some fixed point results for multi-valued mappings in b-metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Supak Phiangsungnoen, and Poom Kumam, “Generalized Ulam-Hyers stability and well-posedness for fixed point equation via alpha-admissibility,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Marwan Amin Kutbi, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Ulam-Hyers Stability and Well-Posedness of Fixed Point Problems for α-λ-Contraction Mapping in Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Janusz Brzdęk, Liviu Cădariu, and Krzysztof Ciepliński, “Fixed Point Theory and the Ulam Stability,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Generalized Ulam-Hyers Stability, Well-Posedness, and Limit Shadowing of Fixed Point Problems for α-β-Contraction Mapping in Metric Spaces,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Erdal Karapinar, Hamed H. Alsulami, and Maha Noorwali, “Some extensions for Geragthy type contractive mappings,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2015.
- Chunfang Chen, Jian Dong, and Chuanxi Zhu, “Some fixed point theorems in b-metric-like spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Bessem Samet, “The class of -type contractions in b-metric spaces and fixed point theorems,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2015.
- Huaping Huang, Stojan Radenović, and Jelena Vujaković, “On some recent coincidence and immediate consequences in partially ordered b-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Anuradha Gupta, and Pragati Gautam, “Quasi-partial b-metric spaces and some related fixed point theorems,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2015.
- Marija Cvetkovic, Erdal Karapinar, and Vladimir Rakocevic, “Some fixed point results on quasi-b-metric-like spaces,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2015.
- M. Mursaleen, Khursheed J. Ansari, and Asif Khan, “Stability of some positive linear operators on compact disk,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1492–1500, 2015.
- Reza Allahyari, Reza Arab, and Ali Shole Haghighi, “Fixed points of admissible almost contractive type mappings on b-metric spaces with an application to quadratic integral equations,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.