- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891249, 8 pages
On the Geometry of the Unit Ball of a -Triple
Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
Received 14 February 2013; Revised 5 May 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ngai-Ching Wong
Copyright © 2013 Haifa M. Tahlawi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Haifa M. Tahlawi, Akhlaq A. Siddiqui, and Fatmah B. Jamjoom, “The λ-function in -triples,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2014.
- Fatmah B Jamjoom, Antonio M Peralta, Akhlaq A Siddiqui, and Haifa M Tahlawi, “Čebyšëv subspaces of JBW∗-triples,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Fatmah B. Jamjoom, Akhlaq A. Siddiqui, Haifa M. Tahlawi, and Antonio M. Peralta, “APPROXIMATION AND CONVEX DECOMPOSITION BY EXTREMALS AND THE lambda-FUNCTION IN JBW*-TRIPLES,” Quarterly Journal Of Mathematics, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 583–603, 2015.