- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 912747, 12 pages
Optimal Vibration Control for Half-Car Suspension on In-Vehicle Networks in Delta Domain
1School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Yunnan Nationalities University, Kunming 650500, China
2Key Laboratory in Software Engineering of Yunnan Province, Kunming 650091, China
3National Pilot School of Software, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, China
Received 3 January 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2013 Jing Lei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “Automotive: In-Vehicle Networking: Local Interconnect Network (LIN),” http://www.melexis.com/Application/In-Vehicle-Networking-137.aspx.
- “CAN in automation,” 2008, http://www.can-cia.org/.
- “MOST specification rev.3.0,” 2008, http://www.mostnet.de.
- J.-P. Richard, “Time-delay systems: an overview of some recent advances and open problems,” Automatica, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 1667–1694, 2003.
- H. Du and N. Zhang, “ control of active vehicle suspensions with actuator time delay,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 301, no. 1-2, pp. 236–252, 2007.
- H. Du, N. Zhang, and J. Lam, “Parameter-dependent input-delayed control of uncertain vehicle suspensions,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 317, no. 3–5, pp. 537–556, 2008.
- R. H. Middleton and G. C. Goodwin, “Improved finite word length charateristics in digital control using delta operators,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 1015–1021, 1986.
- G. C. Goodwin, R. L. Leal, D. Q. Mayne, and R. H. Middleton, “Rapprochement between continuous and discrete model reference adaptive control,” Automatica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 199–207, 1986.
- P. Suchomski, “A -lossless coprime factorisation approach to control in delta domain,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 1807–1814, 2002.
- P. Suchomski, “Numerically robust delta-domain solutions to discrete-time Lyapunov equations,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 319–326, 2002.
- J. Lei, “Optimal vibration control for sampled-data systems with time-delays applying Delta-transform,” Journal of Yunnan University: Natural Sciences Edition, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 527–532, 2012 (Chinese).
- J. Lei, Study on optimal disturbance rejection methods for systems with control delay [M.E. Dissertation], Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China, 2007.
- J. Lei, Study on optimal vibration control for time delay systems with application to vehicle suspension systems [D.E. Dissertation], Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China, 2010.
- S. Mondié and W. Michiels, “Finite spectrum assignment of unstable time-delay systems with a safe implementation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 12, pp. 2207–2212, 2003.
- J. Marzbanrad, G. Ahmadi, H. Zohoor, and Y. Hojjat, “Stochastic optimal preview control of a vehicle suspension,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 275, no. 3–5, pp. 973–990, 2004.
- S. K. Mitra, “The matrix equation ,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 823–825, 1977.