- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 263045, 10 pages
Finite-Time Stability and Stabilization of Itô-Type Stochastic Singular Systems
1School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Qilu University of Technology, Jinan 250353, China
2College of Information and Electrical Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266510, China
Received 14 October 2013; Accepted 19 November 2013; Published 14 January 2014
Academic Editor: Hui Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Zhiguo Yan and Weihai Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Duo Meng, “Adaptive Neural Networks Synchronization of a Four-Dimensional Energy Resource Stochastic System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Kalidass Mathiyalagan, and Krishnan Balachandran, “Finite-time stability of fractional-order stochastic singular systems with time delay and white noise,” Complexity, 2016.