- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 267234, 7 pages
Grading Prediction of Enterprise Financial Crisis Based on Nonlinear Programming Evaluation: A Case Study of Chinese Transportation Industry
School of Management, Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin 150000, China
Received 2 December 2013; Accepted 6 January 2014; Published 3 March 2014
Academic Editor: Soohyun Bae
Copyright © 2014 Zhi-yuan Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. X. Cui and J. S. Wang, Annual Report on China’s Transportation Development, Social Sciences Academic Press, Hong Kong, 2011.
- P. J. Fitzpartrick, “A comparison of ratios of successful industrial enterprises with those of failed firms,” Journal of Accounting Research, no. 10, pp. 598–605, no. 11, pp. 656–662, no. 12, pp. 727–731, 1932.
- D. Thorne and K. Porter, “Debtors’ assessments of bankruptcy financial education,” in Consumer Knowledge and Financial Decisions, International Series on Consumer Science, pp. 197–214, Springer, New York, USA, 2012.
- L. Zhang, E. I. Altman, and J. Yen, “Corporate financial distress diagnosis model and application in credit rating for listing firms in China,” Frontiers of Computer Science in China, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 220–236, 2010.
- R. Gerke, F. Hammermann, and V. Lewis, “Robust monetary policy in a model with financial distress,” Journal of Macroeconomics, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 318–325, 2012.
- R. Zhao and R.-X. Fu, “Research on corporation financial distress prediction in the environment of e-business,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning (IC4E '10), pp. 548–550, Sanya, China, January 2010.
- A. M. Qian, S. J. Zhang, and X. Cheng, “Construction and testing of the financial early warning indicator system based on free cash flow,” China Soft Science, no. 9, pp. 148–155, 2008.
- M. Xu and C. Zhang, “Bankruptcy prediction: the case of Japanese listed companies,” Review of Accounting Studies, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 534–558, 2009.
- G. Hu and X.-M. Zhang, “Study on improving Z-score model based on the logistic model: evidence from listed companies in China,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII '09), vol. 2, pp. 240–244, Xi'an, China, December 2009.
- T.-H. Lin, “A cross model study of corporate financial distress prediction in Taiwan: multiple discriminant analysis, logit, probit and neural networks models,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 16–18, pp. 3507–3516, 2009.
- D. S. Hochbaum, E. Moreno-Centeno, P. Yelland, and R. A. Catena, “Rating customers according to their promptness to adopt new products,” Operations Research, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 1171–1183, 2011.
- D. S. Hochbaum and E. Moreno-Centeno, “Country credit-risk rating aggregation via the separation-deviation model,” Optimization Methods & Software, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 741–762, 2008.
- R. K. Ahuja, D. S. Hochbaum, and J. B. Orlin, “Solving the convex cost integer dual network flow problem,” Management Science, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 950–964, 2003.
- Y.-L. Li, C. Wu, and K.-S. Wang, “On-line recommendation method based on graph model and maximizing information retention,” System Engineering, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1718–1725, 2011.