- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 301901, 6 pages
Generalized Equilibrium Problems Related to Ky Fan Inequalities
Department of Mathematics, University of Craiova, A. I. Cuza Street, No. 13, 200585 Craiova, Romania
Received 29 October 2013; Accepted 1 January 2014; Published 12 February 2014
Academic Editor: Chong Li
Copyright © 2014 Ionel Rovenţa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Qin, L.-J. Lin, and S. M. Kang, “On a generalized Ky Fan inequality and asymptotically strict pseudocontractions in the intermediate sense,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 150, no. 3, pp. 553–579, 2011.
- A. Tada and W. Takahashi, “Weak and strong convergence theorems for a nonexpansive mapping and an equilibrium problem,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 133, no. 3, pp. 359–370, 2007.
- P. L. Combettes and S. A. Hirstoaga, “Equilibrium programming in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 117–136, 2005.
- S. Takahashi and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence theorem for a generalized equilibrium problem and a nonexpansive mapping in a Hilbert space,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 1025–1033, 2008.
- M. Bianchi and S. Schaible, “Generalized monotone bifunctions and equilibrium problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 31–43, 1996.
- M. A. Noor and K. I. Noor, “On equilibrium problems,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 4, pp. 125–132, 2004.
- K. Nakajo and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence theorems for nonexpansive mappings and nonexpansive semigroups,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 279, no. 2, pp. 372–379, 2003.
- W. Takahashi and M. Toyoda, “Weak convergence theorems for nonexpansive mappings and monotone mappings,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 417–428, 2003.
- C. P. Niculescu and I. Rovenţa, “Fan's inequality in geodesic spaces,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1529–1533, 2009.
- C. P. Niculescu and I. Rovenţa, “Fan's inequality in the context of -convexity,” in Applied Analysis and Differential Equations, O. Cârja and I. Vrabie, Eds., pp. 267–274, World Scientific, Singapore, 2007, Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Analysis and Differential Equations (ICAADE '07).
- C. P. Niculescu and I. Rovenţa, “Schauder fixed point theorem in spaces with global nonpositive curvature,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 906727, 8 pages, 2009.
- J. M. Borwein and A. S. Lewis, Convex Analysis and Nonlinear Optimization. Theory and Examples, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2000.