- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 320460, 14 pages
Stochastic Permanence, Stationary Distribution and Extinction of a Single-Species Nonlinear Diffusion System with Random Perturbation
1School of Science, Changchun University, Changchun 130022, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Northeast Normal University, Changchun 130024, China
3School of Mathematics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
Received 5 October 2013; Accepted 22 November 2013; Published 22 January 2014
Academic Editor: Weiming Wang
Copyright © 2014 Li Zu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. J. S. Allen, “Persistence and extinction in single-species reaction-diffusion models,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 209–227, 1983.
- Z. Y. Lu and Y. Takeuchi, “Global asymptotic behavior in single-species discrete diffusion systems,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 67–77, 1993.
- L. Allen, “Persistence, extinction, and critical patch number for island populations,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 65, pp. 1–12, 1987.
- H. I. Freedman and Y. Takeuchi, “Global stability and predator dynamics in a model of prey dispersal in a patchy environment,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 993–1002, 1989.
- X. R. Mao, C. G. Yuan, and J. Zou, “Stochastic differential delay equations of population dynamics,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 304, no. 1, pp. 296–320, 2005.
- M. Liu and K. Wang, “Persistence and extinction in stochastic non-autonomous logistic systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 375, no. 2, pp. 443–457, 2011.
- X. Y. Li, A. Gray, D. Q. Jiang, and X. R. Mao, “Sufficient and necessary conditions of stochastic permanence and extinction for stochastic logistic populations under regime switching,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 376, no. 1, pp. 11–28, 2011.
- D. Q. Jiang and N. Z. Shi, “A note on nonautonomous logistic equation with random perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 303, no. 1, pp. 164–172, 2005.
- D. Q. Jiang, N. Z. Shi, and X. Y. Li, “Global stability and stochastic permanence of a non-autonomous logistic equation with random perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 340, no. 1, pp. 588–597, 2008.
- C. Y. Ji, D. Q. Jiang, H. Liu, and Q. S. Yang, “Existence, uniqueness and ergodicity of positive solution of mutualism system with stochastic perturbation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 684926, 18 pages, 2010.
- X. R. Mao and C. G. Yuan, Stochastic Differential Equations with Markovian Switching, Imperial College Press, London, UK, 2006.
- C. Ji, D. Jiang, and N. Shi, “Analysis of a predator-prey model with modified Leslie-Gower and Holling-type II schemes with stochastic perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 359, no. 2, pp. 482–498, 2009.
- X. R. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- N. Ikeda and S. Watanabe, Stochastic Differential Equations and Diffusion Processes, vol. 24, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Kodansha Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, 2nd edition, 1989.
- G. Strang, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Thomson Learning Inc., 1988.
- D. J. Higham, “An algorithmic introduction to numerical simulation of stochastic differential equations,” SIAM Review, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 525–546, 2001.
- R. Z. Hasminskii, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 1980.