- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 820831, 7 pages
The Stationary Distribution of Competitive Lotka-Volterra Population Systems with Jumps
1College of Science, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
2Department of Mathematics, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 17 December 2013; Accepted 16 January 2014; Published 13 March 2014
Academic Editor: Litan Yan
Copyright © 2014 Zhenzhong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Bao, X. Mao, G. Yin, and C. Yuan, “Competitive Lotka-Volterra population dynamics with jumps,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 17, pp. 6601–6616, 2011.
- J. Bao and C. Yuan, “Stochastic population dynamics driven by Lévy noise,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 391, no. 2, pp. 363–375, 2012.
- I. Karatzas and S. E. Shreve, Brownian Motion and Stochastic Calculus, vol. 113 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1991.
- R. N. Bhattacharya and E. C. Waymire, Stochastic Processes with Applications, Wiley Series in Probability and Mathematical Statistics: Applied Probability and Statistics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- J. Tong, Z. Zhang, and J. Bao, “The stationary distribution of the facultative population model with a degenerate noise,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 83, no. 2, pp. 655–664, 2013.
- R. Z. Has'minskiĭ, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7 of Monographs and Textbooks on Mechanics of Solids and Fluids: Mechanics and Analysis, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 1980.
- X. Mao, “Stationary distribution of stochastic population systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 398–405, 2011.