- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 860378, 7 pages
Linearization of Nonautonomous Impulsive System with Nonuniform Exponential Dichotomy
1Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua, Zhejiang 321004, China
2School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798
Received 1 January 2014; Accepted 22 February 2014; Published 30 March 2014
Academic Editor: Yongli Song
Copyright © 2014 Yongfei Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xueru Lin, “A Note on Gronwall’s Inequality on Time Scales,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Yong-Hui Xia, Xiaoqing Yuan, Kit Ian Kou, and Patrica J. Y. Wong, “Existence and Uniqueness of Solution for Perturbed Nonautonomous Systems with Nonuniform Exponential Dichotomy,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.