- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 943170, 7 pages
New Oscillation Criteria for Third-Order Nonlinear Functional Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Binzhou University, Shandong 256603, China
2Academy of Mathematics and System Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 19 November 2013; Accepted 13 January 2014; Published 11 March 2014
Academic Editor: Tongxing Li
Copyright © 2014 Quanxin Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. S. Ladde, V. Lakshmikantham, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory of Differential Equations with Deviating Arguments, vol. 110, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- N. Parhi and S. Padhi, “Asymptotic behaviour of solutions of third order delay-differential equations,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 1609–1620, 2002.
- B. Baculíková, E. M. Elabbasy, S. H. Saker, and J. Džurina, “Oscillation criteria for third-order nonlinear differential equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 201–220, 2008.
- I. Mojsej, “Asymptotic properties of solutions of third-order nonlinear differential equations with deviating argument,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 68, no. 11, pp. 3581–3591, 2008.
- S. H. Saker, “Oscillation criteria of third-order nonlinear delay differential equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 433–450, 2006.
- B. Baculíková and J. Džurina, “Oscillation of third-order functional differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 43, pp. 1–10, 2010.
- B. Baculíková and J. Džurina, “Oscillation of third-order nonlinear differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 466–470, 2011.
- S. R. Grace, R. P. Agarwal, R. Pavani, and E. Thandapani, “On the oscillation of certain third order nonlinear functional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 202, no. 1, pp. 102–112, 2008.
- C. G. Philos, “Oscillation theorems for linear differential equations of second order,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 482–492, 1989.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 1988.