- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 974129, 7 pages
Adjacent-Compensation Consensus Algorithm in Asynchronously Coupled Form for Second-Order Multiagent Network under Communication Delay
Key Laboratory of Advanced Process Control for Light Industry (Ministry of Education), Institute of Automation, Jiangnan University, Wuxi 214122, China
Received 28 October 2013; Revised 15 January 2014; Accepted 15 January 2014; Published 20 February 2014
Academic Editor: Douglas Anderson
Copyright © 2014 Cheng-Lin Liu and Fei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- W. Ren and E. Atkins, “Distributed multi-vehicle coordinated control via local information exchange,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 17, no. 10-11, pp. 1002–1033, 2007.
- Y. G. Hong, L. X. Gao, D. Z. Cheng, and J. Hu, “Lyapunov-based approach to multiagent systems with switching jointly connected interconnection,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 943–948, 2007.
- L. Gao, J. Zhang, and W. Chen, “Second-order consensus for multiagent systems under directed and switching topologies,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 273140, 21 pages, 2012.
- P. Lin, Y. Jia, J. Du, and S. Yuan, “Distributed consensus control for second-order agents with fixed topology and time-delay,” in Proceedings of the 26th Chinese Control Conference (CCC '07), pp. 577–581, July 2007.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and M. Cao, “Some necessary and sufficient conditions for second-order consensus in multi-agent dynamical systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1089–1095, 2010.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- H. Su and X. Wang, “Second-order consensus of multiple agents with coupling delay,” in Proceedings of the 7th world Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA '08), pp. 7177–7180, June 2008.
- P. Lin, Y. Jia, and L. Li, “Distributed robust consensus control in directed networks of agents with time-delay,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 643–653, 2008.
- Y. G. Sun, L. Wang, and G. Xie, “Average consensus in networks of dynamic agents with switching topologies and multiple time-varying delays,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 175–183, 2008.
- J. Qin, H. Gao, and W. X. Zheng, “Second-order consensus for multi-agent systems with switching topology and communication delay,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 390–397, 2011.
- J. Yu and L. Wang, “Group consensus in multi-agent systems with switching topologies and communication delays,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 340–348, 2010.
- Z. Tang, T. Huang, J. Hu, and J.-L. Shao, “Leader-following consensus in networks of agents with nonuniform time-varying delays,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 848942, 14 pages, 2012.
- J. Wang and N. Elia, “Consensus over networks with dynamic channels,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '08), pp. 2637–2642, June 2008.
- D. J. Lee and M. W. Spong, “Agreement with non-uniform information delays,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '06), pp. 756–761, June 2006.
- L. Moreau, “Stability of continuous-time distributed consensus algorithms,” in Proceedings of the 43rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), pp. 3998–4003, December 2004.
- W. Wang and J.-J. E. Slotine, “Contraction analysis of time-delayed communications and group cooperation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 712–717, 2006.
- N. Chopra and M. K. Spong, “Passivity-based control of multi-agent systems,” in Advances in Robot Control: From Everyday Physics to Human-Like Movements, pp. 107–134, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- M. Cao, A. S. Morse, and B. D. O. Anderson, “Reaching an agreement using delayed information,” in Proceedings of the 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '06), pp. 3375–3380, December 2006.
- L. Wang and F. Xiao, “A new approach to consensus problems for discrete-time multiagent systems with time-delays,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '06), pp. 2118–2123, June 2006.
- P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Consensus of second-order discrete-time multi-agent systems with nonuniform time-delays and dynamically changing topologies,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 2154–2158, 2009.
- C.-L. Liu and F. Liu, “Stationary consensus of heterogeneous multi-agent systems with bounded communication delays,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 2130–2133, 2011.
- W. Yang, A. L. Bertozzi, and X. Wang, “Stability of a second order consensus algorithm with time delay,” in Proceedings of the 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '08), pp. 2926–2931, December 2008.
- C.-L. Liu and F. Liu, “Asynchronously-coupled consensus of second-order dynamic agents with communication delay,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 5035–5046, 2010.
- U. Münz, A. Papachristodoulou, and F. Allgöwer, “Delay robustness in consensus problems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1252–1265, 2010.
- C.-L. Liu and F. Liu, “Dynamical consensus seeking of second-order multi-agent systems based on delayed state compensation,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 1235–1241, 2012.