- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 982414, 9 pages
Finite-Time Boundedness Analysis for a Class of Switched Linear Systems with Time-Varying Delay
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 21 October 2013; Accepted 1 January 2014; Published 13 February 2014
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2014 Yanke Zhong and Tefang Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Sun, “Delay-independent stability of switched linear systems with unbounded time-varying delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 560897, 11 pages, 2012.
- D. Liberzon, Switching in Systems and Control, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- H. F. Sun, J. Zhao, and X. D. Gao, “Stability of switched linear systems with delayed perturbation,” Control and Decision, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 431–434, 2002.
- Z. Li, Y. Soh, and C. Wen, Switched and Impulsive Systems: Analysis, Design, and Applications, vol. 313, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005.
- R. Goebel, R. G. Sanfelice, and A. R. Teel, “Hybrid dynamical systems: robust stability and control for systems that combine continuous-time and discrete-time dynamics,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 28–93, 2009.
- M. Margaliot and J. P. Hespanha, “Root-mean-square gains of switched linear systems: a variational approach,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 2398–2402, 2008.
- R. Shorten, F. Wirth, O. Mason, K. Wulff, and C. King, “Stability criteria for switched and hybrid systems,” SIAM Review, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 545–592, 2007.
- J.-W. Lee and P. P. Khargonekar, “Optimal output regulation for discrete-time switched and Markovian jump linear systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 40–72, 2008.
- M. S. Branicky, V. S. Borkar, and S. K. Mitter, “A unified framework for hybrid control: model and optimal control theory,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 31–45, 1998.
- J. N. Lu and G. Y. Zhao, “Stability analysis based on LMI for switched systems with time delay,” Journal of Southern Yangtze University, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 171–173, 2006.
- L. Y. Zhao and Z. Q. Zhang, “Stability analysis of a class of switched systems with time delay,” Control and Decision, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 1113–1116, 2011.
- J. Lian, C. Mu, and P. Shi, “Asynchronous H-infinity Filtering for switched stochastic systems with time-varying delay,” Information Sciences, pp. 200–212, 2013.
- Y. Sun, “Stabilization of switched systems with nonlinear impulse effects and disturbances,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2739–2743, 2011.
- X. Lin, H. Du, and S. Li, “Finite-time boundedness and L2-gain analysis for switched delay systems with norm-bounded disturbance,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, pp. 5982–5993, 2011.
- J. P. Hespanha and A. S. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2655–2660, 1999.