- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 515918, 11 pages
A Novel Algorithm for Feature Level Fusion Using SVM Classifier for Multibiometrics-Based Person Identification
1Department of Computer Technology, Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur 441110, India
2Department of Computer Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, India
3Nagar Yuwak Shikshan Sanstha, Nagpur, India
Received 1 April 2013; Revised 16 June 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Zhang Yi
Copyright © 2013 Ujwalla Gawande et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, “Feature and Score Fusion Based Multiple Classifier Selection for Iris Recognition,” Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Satish S. Bhairannawar, K. B. Raja, and K. R. Venugopal, “An Efficient Reconfigurable Architecture for Fingerprint Recognition,” VLSI Design, vol. 2016, pp. 1–22, 2016.
- Kamal Hajari, Ujwalla Gawande, and Yogesh Golhar, “Neural Network Approach to Iris Recognition in Noisy Environment,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 78, pp. 675–682, 2016.