- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 971894, 7 pages
Application of DEO Method to Solving Fuzzy Multiobjective Optimal Control Problem
Azerbaijan State Oil Academy, Azadlyg avenue, 20, Baku Az1010, Azerbaijan
Received 29 November 2013; Revised 27 January 2014; Accepted 27 January 2014; Published 27 February 2014
Academic Editor: Francesco Carlo Morabito
Copyright © 2014 Latafat A. Gardashova. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. J. Arrow, “Application of control theory to economic growth,” in Mathematics of the Decision Sciences, vol. 12 of Lecture on Applied Mathematics, part 2, pp. 83–119, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1968.
- M. Intrilligator, Mathematical Optimization and Economics Theory, Prentice Hall, Englenwood Clirs, NJ, USA, 1981.
- G. M. Grossman and E. Helpman, Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy, MIT Press, Cambridge, UK, 1991.
- C. Watanabe, “Factors goverining a firm's R&D investment. A comparison between individual and aggregate data,” in IIASA, TIT, OECD Technical Meeting, Paris, France, 1997.
- C. Watanabe, “Systems factors goverining afirm's R&D investment. A systems perspective of inter-sectorial technology spillover,” in IIASA, TIT, OECD Technical Meeeting, Laxenburg, Austria, 1998.
- A. Kryazhimskii, C. Watanabe, and Yu. Tou, “The reachability of techno-labor homeostasis via regulation of investments in labor R&D: a model-based analysis,” Interium Report IR-02-026, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria, 2002.
- A. M. Tarasyev and C. Watanabe, “Optimal dynamics of innovation in models of economic growth,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 108, no. 1, pp. 175–203, 2001.
- S. A. Reshmin, A. M. Tarasyev, and C. Watanabe, “Optimal trajectories of the innovation process and their matching with econometric data,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 112, no. 3, pp. 639–685, 2002.
- B. Kwintiana, C. Watanabe, and A. M. Tarasyev, “Dynamic optimization of R&D intensity under the effeect of technology assimilation : econometric identification for Japan's Automotive industry,” Interium Report IR-04-058, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria, 2004.
- N. Kaldor, “A model of economic growth,” The Economic Journal, vol. 67, no. 268, pp. 591–624, 1957.
- A. Kryazhimskii and C. Watanabe, Optimization of Technological Growth, GENDAITOSHO, Kanagawa, Japan, 2004.
- E. V. Grigorieva and E. N. Khailov, “Optimal control of a nonlinear model of Economic growth,” Journal of Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Supplement, pp. 456–466, 2007.
- S. B. Aruoba, J. Fernández-Villaverde, and J. F. Rubio-Ramírez, “Comparing solution methods for dynamic equilibrium economies,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 2477–2508, 2006.
- R. A. Aliev, “Modelling and stability analysis in fuzzy economics,” Applied and Computational Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 31–53, 2008.
- S. A. Mohaddes, M. Ghazali, K. A. Rahim, M. Nasir, and A. V. Kamaid, “Fuzzy environmental-economic model for land use planning,” American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 850–854, 2008.
- Y. Deng and J. Xu, “A fuzzy multi-objective optimization model for energy structure and its application to the energy structure adjustment—in world natural and cultural heritage area,” World Journal of Modelling and Simulation, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 101–112, 2011.
- M. Pešić, S. Radukić, and J. Stanković, “Economic and environmental criteria in Multi-objective programming problems,” Facta Universitatis, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 389–400, 2011.
- J. Ventura, “A global view of economic growth,” in Handbook of Economic Growth, P. Aghion and S. N. Durlauf, Eds., vol. 1, pp. 1420–1492, Elsevier, 2005.
- J. Kacprzyk and S. A. Orlovski, Eds., Optimization Models Using Fuzzy Sets and Possibility Theory, Reidel Publishing Company, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1987.
- C. Carlsson and R. Fuller, “Multiobjective optimization with linguistic variables,” in Proceedings of the 6th European Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing (EUFIT '98), vol. 2, pp. 1038–1042, Veralg Mainz, Aachen, Germany, 1998.
- C. Carlsson and R. Fullér, “Fuzzy multiple criteria decision making: recent developments,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 139–153, 1996.
- R. Fuller, C. Carlsson, and S. Giove, “Optimization under fuzzy linguistic rule constraints,” in Proceedings of Eurofuse-SIC '99, pp. 184–187, Budapest, Hungary, 1999.
- M. Sakawa, Fuzzy Sets and Interactive Multiobjective Optimization, Plenum Press, London, UK, 1993.
- L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Zhiyanov, “The one-product dynamic model of economy considering structure of funds in the presence of technical progress,” Reports of Academy of Sciences of the USSR, vol. 211, no. 6, pp. 1280–1283, 1973.
- V. Leontyev, Input-Output Economies, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1966.
- V. F. Krotov, Ed., Bases of the Theory of Optimum Control, The Higher School, 1990.
- L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyansky, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mishchenko, Mathematical Theory of Optimum Processes, Hayka, 1969.
- A. B. Vasilyeva and V. F. Butuzov, Asymptotic Decomposition of Decisions Singulyarno Indignant Equations, Science, 1973.
- A. B. Vasilyeva and M. G. Dmitriev, “Singulyarnye of indignation in problems of optimum control//science and equipment Results. It is gray,” Matem. analysis., T. 20. VINITI, pp. 3–77, 1982.
- R. Östermark, “A fuzzy control model (FCM) for dynamic portfolio management,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 243–254, 1996.
- B. Bede and S. G. Gal, “Generalizations of the differentiability of fuzzy-number-valued functions with applications to fuzzy differential equations,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 151, no. 3, pp. 581–599, 2005.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Toward extended fuzzy logic-a first step,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 21, pp. 3175–3181, 2009.
- P. Diamond and P. Kloeden, Metric Spaces of Fuzzy Sets, Theory and applications, World Scientific, Singapoure, 1994.
- R. S. Gurbanov, L. A. Gardashova, O. H. Huseynov, and K. R. Aliyeva, “Decision making problem of a one-product dynamic economic model,” in Proceedings of the of the 10th International Conference on Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing (ICAFS '12), pp. 161–174, Lisbon, Portugal, 2012.
- W. Pedrycz and K. Hirota, “Fuzzy vector quantization with the particle swarm optimization: a study in fuzzy granulation-degranulation information processing,” Signal Processing, vol. 87, no. 9, pp. 2061–2074, 2007.
- Y.-J. Wang, J.-S. Zhang, and G.-Y. Zhang, “A dynamic clustering based differential evolution algorithm for global optimization,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 56–73, 2007.
- R. Storn and K. Price, “Differential evolution—a simple and efficient adaptive scheme for global optimization over continuous spaces,” Tech. Rep. TR-95-012, ICSI, 1995.
- R. Storn and K. Price, “Differential evolution—a simple and efficient heuristic for global optimization over continuous spaces,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 341–359, 1997.
- K. Price, R. Storn, and J. Lampinen, Differential Evolution—A Practical Approach To Global Optimization, Natural Computing Series, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005.
- L. A. Gardashova, “Fuzzy neural network and DEO based forecasting,” Journal of Automatics, Telemechanics and Communication, no. 29, pp. 36–44, 2012.