- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632172, 9 pages
Suppression of Bromus tectorum L. by Established Perennial Grasses: Potential Mechanisms—Part One
USDA-Agricultural Research Service, Great Basin Rangelands Research Unit, 920 Valley Road, Reno, NV 89512, USA
Received 29 March 2012; Revised 30 May 2012; Accepted 6 June 2012
Academic Editor: D. L. Jones
Copyright © 2012 Robert R. Blank and Tye Morgan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Benjamin M. Rau, Jeanne C. Chambers, David A. Pyke, Bruce A. Roundy, Eugene W. Schupp, Paul Doescher, and Todd G. Caldwell, “Soil Resources Influence Vegetation and Response to Fire and Fire-Surrogate Treatments in Sagebrush-Steppe Ecosystems,” Rangeland Ecology & Management, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 506–521, 2014.
- Bruce A. Roundy, Richard F. Miller, Robin J. Tausch, Kert Young, April Hulet, Ben Rau, Brad Jessop, Jeanne C. Chambers, and Dennis Eggett, “Understory Cover Responses to Piñon–Juniper Treatments Across Tree Dominance Gradients in the Great Basin,” Rangeland Ecology & Management, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 482–494, 2014.
- Chengchou Han, and Stephen L. Young, “ Root Growth of Two Perennial Grass Types and Musk Thistle ( Carduus nutans ) in Temperate Grasslands of North America ,” Invasive Plant Science and Management, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 387–397, 2014.
- Megan M. Taylor, Ann L. Hild, Nancy L. Shaw, Urszula Norton, and Timothy R. Collier, “Plant Recruitment and Soil Microbial Characteristics of Rehabilitation Seedings Following Wildfire in Northern Utah,” Restoration Ecology, 2014.
- Shauna M. Uselman, Keirith A. Snyder, Elizabeth A. Leger, and Sara E. Duke, “First-Year Establishment, Biomass and Seed Production of Early vs. Late Seral Natives in Two Medusahead (Taeniatherum caput-medusae) Invaded Soils,” Invasive Plant Science and Management, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 291–302, 2014.
- Jeanne C. Chambers, Bethany A. Bradley, Cynthia S. Brown, Carla D'Antonio, Matthew J. Germino, James B. Grace, Stuart P. Hardegree, Richard F. Miller, and David A. Pyke, “Resilience to Stress and Disturbance, and Resistance to Bromus tectorum L. Invasion in Cold Desert Shrublands of Western North America,” Ecosystems, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 360–375, 2014.
- Jeanne C. Chambers, Eric P. Eldredge, Keirith A. Snyder, David I. Board, Tara Forbis de Queiroz, and Vada Hubbard, “Restoring Abandoned Agricultural Lands in Cold Desert Shrublands: Tradeoffs between Water Availability and Invasive Species,” Invasive Plant Science and Management, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 176–189, 2014.
- Shauna M. Uselman, Keirith A. Snyder, Elizabeth A. Leger, and Sara E. Duke, “Emergence and early survival of early versus late seral species in Great Basin restoration in two different soil types,” Applied Vegetation Science, 2015.
- Robert R. Blank, Tye Morgan, and Fay Allen, “Suppression of annual Bromus tectorum by perennial Agropyron cristatum: roles of soil nitrogen availability and biological soil space,” Aob Plants, vol. 7, 2015.