- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 812561, 13 pages
Modelling Soil Water Retention for Weed Seed Germination Sensitivity to Water Potential
1Department of Plant Agriculture, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1
2Department of Soil Science, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3T 2N2
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 31 January 2012
Academic Editor: Keith Smettem
Copyright © 2012 W. John Bullied et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. John Bullied, Rene C. Van Acker, and Paul R. Bullock, “Review: Microsite characteristics influencing weed seedling recruitment and implications for recruitment modeling,” Canadian Journal Of Plant Science, vol. 92, no. 4, pp. 627–650, 2012.
- James E. Altland, Jennifer K. Boldt, and Charles C. Krause, “Rice Hull Mulch Affects Germination of Bittercress and Creeping Woodsorrel in Container Plant Culture,” American Journal of Plant Sciences, vol. 07, no. 16, pp. 2359–2375, 2016.