- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 694597, 11 pages
Characterisation of Organomineral Fertilisers Derived from Nutrient-Enriched Biosolids Granules
1School of Applied Science, Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL, UK
2University of Southern Queensland, National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture, Building Z2, West Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350, Australia
3United Utilities Group PLC, Lingley Mere Business Park, Warrington WA5 3LP, UK
4Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire TF10 8NB, UK
Received 23 June 2013; Accepted 30 August 2013
Academic Editor: Leonid Perelomov
Copyright © 2013 Diogenes L. Antille et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diogenes L. Antille, Ruben Sakrabani, and Richard J. Godwin, “Field-Scale Evaluation of Biosolids-Derived Organomineral Fertilisers Applied to Ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.) in England,” Applied and Environmental Soil Science, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Diogenes L. Antille, Ruben Sakrabani, and Richard J. Godwin, “Phosphorus Release Characteristics from Biosolids-Derived Organomineral Fertilizers,” Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, vol. 45, no. 19, pp. 2565–2576, 2014.
- Diogenes L. Antille, Ruben Sakrabani, and Richard J. Godwin, “Effects of Biosolids-Derived Organomineral Fertilizers, Urea, and Biosolids Granules on Crop and Soil Established with Ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.),” Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 1605–1621, 2014.
- Diogenes L. Antille, Ruben Sakrabani, and Richard J. Godwin, “Nitrogen Release Characteristics from Biosolids-Derived Organomineral Fertilizers,” Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 1687–1698, 2014.
- Romas Mazeika, Tadas Dambrauskas, Kestutis Baltakys, Marius Mikolajunas, Gediminas Staugaitis, Darius Virzonis, and Jonas Baltrusaitis, “Molecular and Morphological Structure of Poultry Manure Derived Organo-Mineral Fertilizers (OMFs),” ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2016.
- Simon R. Cool, Jan G. Pieters, Joris Van Acker, Jan Van Den Bulcke, Koen C. Mertens, David R.E. Nuyttens, Tim C. Van De Gucht, and Jürgen Vangeyte, “Determining the effect of wind on the ballistic flight of fertiliser particles,” Biosystems Engineering, vol. 151, pp. 425–434, 2016.
- Halyna Kominko, Katarzyna Gorazda, and Zbigniew Wzorek, “The Possibility of Organo-Mineral Fertilizer Production from Sewage Sludge,” Waste and Biomass Valorization, 2017.