- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 576709, 13 pages
Adaptive Sliding Mode Control of a Novel Class of Fractional Chaotic Systems
Institute of System Science and Mathematics, Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University, Yantai 264001, China
Received 14 June 2013; Revised 6 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: J. A. Tenreiro Machado
Copyright © 2013 Jian Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bao Shi, Jian Yuan, and Chao Dong, “Pseudo-State Sliding Mode Control of Fractional SISO Nonlinear Systems,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Jian Yuan, Bao Shi, Xiaoyun Zeng, Wenqiang Ji, and Tetie Pan, “Sliding Mode Control of the Fractional-Order Unified Chaotic System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Xiaomin Tian, and Shumin Fei, “Robust Control of a Class of Uncertain Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems with Input Nonlinearity via an Adaptive Sliding Mode Technique,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 729–746, 2014.
- Yiheng Wei, Hamid Reza Karimi, Jinwen Pan, Qing Gao, and Yong Wang, “Observation of a Class of Disturbance in Time Series Expansion for Fractional Order Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Xiaomin Tian, “Adaptive Synchronization between Fractional-Order Chaotic Real and Complex Systems with Unknown Parameters,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Bao Shi, Jian Yuan, and Chao Dong, “On Fractional Model Reference Adaptive Control,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Hossein Shokouhi-Nejad, Amir Rikhtehgar Ghiasi, and Saeed Pezeshki, “Lyapunov-Based Controller for a Class of Stochastic Chaotic Systems,” Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yiheng Wei, Hamid Reza Karimi, Shu Liang, Qing Gao, and Yong Wang, “General Output Feedback Stabilization for Fractional Order Systems: An LMI Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Jian Yuan, Bao Shi, and Zhentao Yu, “Adaptive Sliding Control for a Class of Fractional Commensurate Order Chaotic Systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Norelys Aguila-Camacho, Manuel A. Duarte-Mermoud, and Efredy Delgado-Aguilera, “Adaptive synchronization of fractional Lorenz systems using a reduced number of control signals and parameters,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 87, pp. 1–11, 2016.
- Bin Wang, Junling Ding, Fengjiao Wu, and Delan Zhu, “Robust finite-time control of fractional-order nonlinear systems via frequency distributed model,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2016.
- Yuquan Chen, Yiheng Wei, Hua Zhong, and Yong Wang, “Sliding mode control with a second-order switching law for a class of nonlinear fractional order systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2016.
- Bin Wang, Lin Yin, Shaojie Wang, Shirui Miao, Tantan Du, and Chao Zuo, “Finite Time Control for Fractional Order Nonlinear Hydroturbine Governing System via Frequency Distributed Model,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.