- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 823961, 9 pages
On a Multipoint Boundary Value Problem for a Fractional Order Differential Inclusion on an Infinite Interval
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Razi University, Kermanshah 67149, Iran
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Art and Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. BOX MG-23, 76900 Magurele, Bucharest, Romania
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
5Department of Mathematics, Texas A & M University-Kingsville, 700 University Boulevard, Kingsville, USA
6Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 12 January 2013; Accepted 22 January 2013
Academic Editor: José Tenreiro Machado
Copyright © 2013 Nemat Nyamoradi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Existence results for fractional differential inclusions arising from real estate asset securitization and HIV models,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Ahmed Alsaedi, Sotiris K. Ntouyas, Ravi P. Agarwal, and Bashir Ahmad, “A nonlocal multi-point multi-term fractional boundary value problem with Riemann-Liouville type integral boundary conditions involving two indices,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Bashir Ahmad, Sotiris K. Ntouyas, and Ahmed Alsaedi, “New results for boundary value problems of Hadamard-type fractional differential inclusions and integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Xi Fu, “Existence results for fractional differential inclusions with three-point fractional integral boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Bin Zheng, and Chuanbao Wen, “Exact solutions for fractional partial differential equations by a new fractional sub-equation method,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Thanin Sitthiwirattham, Jessada Tariboon, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Boundary value problems for a new class of three-point nonlocal Riemann-Liouville integral boundary conditions,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Ivan Area, Eduardo Godoy, and Juan J. Nieto, “Fixed point theory approach to boundary value problems for second-order difference equations on non-uniform lattices,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Chatthai Thaiprayoon, Jessada Tariboon, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Impulsive fractional boundary-value problems with fractional integral jump conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2014.
- Weera Yukunthorn, Suthep Suantai, Sotiris K Ntouyas, and Jessada Tariboon, “Boundary value problems for impulsive multi-order Hadamard fractional differential equations,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Bashir Ahmad, Mohammed M. Matar, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “On General Fractional Differential Inclusions with Nonlocal Integral Boundary Conditions,” Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 2016.
- Weera Yukunthorn, Bashir Ahmad, Sotiris K. Ntouyas, and Jessada Tariboon, “On Caputo–Hadamard type fractional impulsive hybrid systems with nonlinear fractional integral conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 19, pp. 77–92, 2016.