- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 216713, 5 pages
Generalized Jordan Semitriple Maps on Hilbert Space Effect Algebras
College of Mathematics, Institute of Mathematics, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030024, China
Received 31 December 2013; Accepted 20 March 2014; Published 13 April 2014
Academic Editor: Andrei D. Mironov
Copyright © 2014 Qing Yuan and Kan He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Ludwig, Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, vol. 1, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1983.
- J. Hou, K. He, and X. Qi, “Characterizing sequential isomorphisms on Hilbert space effect algebras,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 43, no. 31, Article ID 315206, 2010.
- K. He, J.-C. Hou, and C.-K. Li, “A geometric characterization of invertible quantum measurement maps,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 264, no. 2, pp. 464–478, 2013.
- S. O. Kim, “Automorphisms of Hilbert space effect algebras,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 402, pp. 193–198, 2005.
- L. Molnár, “On some automorphisms of the set of effects on Hilbert space,” Letters in Mathematical Physics, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 37–45, 2000.
- L. Molnár, “Preservers on Hilbert space effects,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 370, pp. 287–300, 2003.
- L. Molnár and P. Šemrl, “Conditional affine and condional sequential automorphisms of the set of Hilbert space effect algebras,” In press.
- L. Molnár, Selected Preserver Problems on Algebraic Structures of Linear Operators and on Function Spaces, vol. 1895 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, 2007.
- L. J. Bunce and J. D. M. Wright, “The Mackey-Gleason problem,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 288–293, 1992.