- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 909174, 12 pages
Light-Driven Droplet Manipulation Technologies for Lab-on-a-Chip Applications
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1597, USA
Received 15 June 2011; Accepted 20 August 2011
Academic Editor: Aaron T. Ohta
Copyright © 2011 Sung-Yong Park and Pei-Yu Chiou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yi Zhang, and Tza-Huei Wang, “Full-Range Magnetic Manipulation of Droplets via Surface Energy Traps Enables Complex Bioassays,” Advanced Materials, 2013.
- Wen-Chi Chang, Wen-Ching Ko, Jay Shieh, Chih-Ting Lin, An-Bang Wang, and Chih-Kung Lee, “A photo-sensitive piezoelectric composite material of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene) and titanium oxide phthalocyanine,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2014.
- Carlos Enrico Clement, Si Kuan Thio, and Sung-Yong Park, “An optofluidic tunable Fresnel lens for spatial focal control based on electrowetting-on-dielectric (EWOD),” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2016.
- N. Vourdas, G. Pashos, G. Kokkoris, A. G. Boudouvis, and V. N. Stathopoulos, “Droplet Mobility Manipulation on Porous Media Using Backpressure,” Langmuir, 2016.
- Sung-Yong Park, and Youngsuk Nam, “Single-Sided Digital Microfluidic (SDMF) Devices for Effective Coolant Delivery and Enhanced Two-Phase Cooling,” Micromachines, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 3, 2016.
- Alireza Karbalaei, Ranganathan Kumar, and Hyoung Cho, “Thermocapillarity in Microfluidics—A Review,” Micromachines, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 13, 2016.
- Yi Zhang, and Nam-Trung Nguyen, “Magnetic digital microfluidics – a review,” Lab Chip, 2017.