- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ElectroComponent Science and Technology
Volume 9 (1982), Issue 4, Pages 239-242
Reliability of LED's; Are the Accelerated Ageing Tests Reliable?
Research Institute for Technical Physics of the HAS, Ujpest 1, P.O. Box 76, Budapest 1325, Hungary
Received 16 April 1981; Accepted 20 October 1981
Copyright © 1982 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Moon-Hwan Chang, Diganta Das, P.V. Varde, and Michael Pecht, “Light emitting diodes reliability review,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 762–782, 2012.
- F. Salata, A. de Lieto Vollaro, and A. Ferraro, “An economic perspective on the reliability of lighting systems in building with highly efficient energy: A case study,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 84, pp. 623–632, 2014.