- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 320367, 4 pages
Quadrature Oscillators Using Operational Amplifiers
Department of Electronic Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University, Chung-Li 32023, Taiwan
Received 19 May 2011; Accepted 2 July 2011
Academic Editor: Ahmed M. Soliman
Copyright © 2011 Jiun-Wei Horng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. T. Ahmed, I. A. Khan, and N. Minhaj, “On transconductance-C quadrature oscillators,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 83, no. 2, pp. 201–207, 1997.
- J. W. Horng, “Current differencing buffered amplifiers based single resistance controlled quadrature oscillator employing grounded capacitors,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. E85-A, no. 6, pp. 1416–1419, 2002.
- M. Kumngern and K. Dejhan, “DDCC-based quadrature oscillator with grounded capacitors and resistors,” Active and Passive Electronic Components, vol. 2009, Article ID 987304, 2009.
- J. W. Horng, H. Lee, and J. Y. Wu, “Electronically tunable third-order quadrature oscillator using CDTAs,” Radioengineering, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 326–330, 2010.
- W. Tangsrirat and W. Tanjaroen, “Current-mode sinusoidal quadrature oscillator with independent control of oscillation frequency and condition using CDTAs,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 363–366, 2010.
- A. S. Sedra and K. C. Smith, Microelectronic Circuits, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, 1998.
- R. Holzel, “Simple wide-band sine wave quadrature oscillator,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 758–760, 1993.
- M. T. Abuelma'atti and W. A. Almansoury, “Active-R multiphase oscillators,” IEE Proceedings Part G, vol. 134, no. 6, pp. 292–294, 1987.
- S. J. G. Gift, “Multiphase sinusoidal oscillator system using operational amplifiers,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 61–67, 1997.
- S. J. G. Gift, “Multiphase sinusoidal oscillator using inverting-mode operational amplifiers,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 986–991, 1998.
- S. J. G. Gift, “Application of all-pass filters in the design of multiphase sinusoidal systems,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 9–13, 2000.