- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 261075, 6 pages
Cascadable Current-Mode First-Order and Second-Order Multifunction Filters Employing Grounded Capacitors
Department of Electronic Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University, Chung-Li 32023, Taiwan
Received 28 November 2011; Accepted 28 December 2011
Academic Editor: Daisaburo Takashima
Copyright © 2012 Jiun-Wei Horng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Toumazou, F. J. Lidgey, and D. G. Haigh, Analog IC Design: The Current-Mode Approach, Peter Peregrinus, London, UK, 1990.
- J. W. Horng, “Voltage/current-mode universal biquadratic filter using single CCII+,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 749–756, 2010.
- A. M. Soliman, “Current mode universal filter,” Electronics Letters, vol. 31, no. 17, pp. 1420–1421, 1995.
- J. W. Horng, “Current-mode and transimpedance-mode universal biquadratic filter using multiple outputs cciis,” Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Sciences, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 169–174, 2010.
- J. W. Horng, C. L. Hou, C. M. Chang, W. Y. Chung, H. L. Liu, and C. T. Lin, “High output impedance current-mode first-order allpass networks with four grounded components and two CCIIs,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 93, no. 9, pp. 613–621, 2006.
- S. Minaei and M. A. Ibrahim, “General configuration for realizing current-mode first-order all-pass filter using DVCC,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 92, no. 6, pp. 347–356, 2005.
- S. Maheshwari, “Novel cascadable current-mode first order all-pass sections,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 94, no. 11, pp. 995–1003, 2007.
- A. Toker, S. Ozoguz, O. Cicekoglu, and C. Acar, “Current-mode all-pass filters using current differencing buffered amplifier and a new high-Q bandpass filter configuration,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 949–954, 2000.
- S. Kilinç and U. Çam, “Current-mode first-order allpass filter employing single current operational amplifier,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 47–53, 2004.
- S. Maheshwari, “A new current-mode current-controlled all-pass section,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 181–189, 2007.
- B. Metin, K. Pal, and O. Cicekoglu, “All-pass filter for rich cascadability options easy IC implementation and tunability,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 94, no. 11, pp. 1037–1045, 2007.
- A. Lahiri and A. Chowdhury, “A novel first-order current-mode all-pass filter using CDTA,” Radioengineering, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 300–305, 2009.
- M. Kumngern, W. Jongchanachavawat, and K. Dejhan, “New electronically tunable current-mode universal biquad filter using translinear current conveyors,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 97, no. 5, pp. 511–523, 2010.
- A. Ü. Keskin and U. Cam, “Insensitive high-output impedance minimum configuration SITO-type current-mode biquad using dual-output current conveyors and grounded passive components,” International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 341–344, 2007.
- O. Çiçekoǧlu, N. Tarim, and H. Kuntman, “Wide dynamic range high output impedance current-mode multifunction filters with dual-output current conveyors,” Archiv fur Elektronik und Ubertragungstechnik, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 55–60, 2002.
- J. Zhao, J. G. Jiang, and J. N. Liu, “Design of tunable biquadratic filters employing CCCIIs: state variable block diagram approach,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 397–406, 2010.
- J.-W. Horng, “Current-mode universal biquadratic filter with five inputs and one output using three ICCIIs,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 214–217, 2011.
- A. Fabre, O. Saaid, and H. Barthelemy, “On the frequency limitations of the circuits based on second generation current conveyors,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 113–129, 1995.
- M. Bhushan and R. W. Newcomb, “Grounding of capacitors in integrated circuits,” Electronic Letters, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 148–149, 1967.
- W. Surakampontorn, V. Riewruja, K. Kumwachara, and K. Dejhan, “Accurate CMOS-based current conveyors,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 699–702, 1991.