- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Anesthesiology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 207598, 5 pages
Lung Separation in the Morbidly Obese Patient
Department of Anesthesia, University of Iowa Healthcare, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 26 July 2011; Revised 14 October 2011; Accepted 4 November 2011
Academic Editor: Lebron Cooper
Copyright © 2012 Javier H. Campos and Kenichi Ueda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Felipe Urdaneta, J. Daniel Muehlschlegel, Lakhmir S. Chawla, J. Mauricio Palacios, and Gregory M. Janelle, “Roundtable discussion: Status asthmaticus in a patient with an anterior mediastinal mass,” Seminars in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 243–249, 2012.
- David Falzon, R. Peter Alston, Emma Coley, and Katriona Montgomery, “Lung Isolation for Thoracic Surgery: From Inception to Evidence-Based,” Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2016.