- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 461979, 6 pages
Emerging Functions of Transcription Factors in Malaria Parasite
Malaria Group, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, P.O. Box 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
Received 15 June 2011; Revised 30 August 2011; Accepted 30 August 2011
Academic Editor: Abhay R. Satoskar
Copyright © 2011 Renu Tuteja et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Heather J. Painter, and Manuel Llinás, “Comment on “Emerging Functions of Transcription Factors in Malaria Parasite”,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–2, 2012.
- Jannika Katharina Wierk, Annette Langbehn, Maria Kamper, Stefanie Richter, Paul-Christian Burda, Volker Theo Heussler, and Christina Deschermeier, “Plasmodium berghei MAPK1 Displays Differential and Dynamic Subcellular Localizations during Liver Stage Development,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013.
- Krishanpal Karmodiya, Saurabh J. Pradhan, Bhagyashree Joshi, Rahul Jangid, Puli Chandramouli Reddy, and Sanjeev Galande, “A comprehensive epigenome map of Plasmodium falciparum reveals unique mechanisms of transcriptional regulation and identifies H3K36me2 as a global mark of gene suppression,” Epigenetics & Chromatin, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- Kate M Broadbent, Jill C Broadbent, Ulf Ribacke, Dyann Wirth, John L Rinn, and Pardis C Sabeti, “Strand-specific RNA sequencing in Plasmodium falciparum malaria identifies developmentally regulated long non-coding RNA and circular RNA,” BMC Genomics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.