- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 463412, 9 pages
Regulatory T-Cell-Associated Cytokines in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Department of Allergy and Rheumatology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Received 28 July 2011; Accepted 8 September 2011
Academic Editor: Brian Poole
Copyright © 2011 Akiko Okamoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [27 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Olkowska-Truchanowicz, K. Bocian, R. B. Maksym, A. Bialoszewska, D. Wlodarczyk, W. Baranowski, J. Zabek, G. Korczak-Kowalska, and J. Malejczyk, “CD4+ CD25+ FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in peripheral blood and peritoneal fluid of patients with endometriosis,” Human Reproduction, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 119–124, 2012.
- Wang-Dong Xu, Yu-Jing Zhang, Wei Wang, Rui Li, Hai-Feng Pan, and Dong-Qing Ye, “Role of CREM in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Cellular Immunology, vol. 276, no. 1-2, pp. 10–15, 2012.
- Zhi-Yong Xiao, Shao-Hui Chen, Jun-Ping Cheng, Wen-Xia Zhou, Yong-Xiang Zhang, Ri-Fang Yang, and Liu-Hong Yun, “Y27, a novel derivative of 4-hydroxyquinoline-3-formamide, prevents the development of murine systemic lupus erythematosus-like diseases in MRL/lpr autoimmune mice and BDF1 hybrid mice,” Arthritis Research and Therapy, vol. 14, no. 6, 2012.
- L. Watson, K. Tullus, S.D. Marks, R.C.L. Holt, C. Pilkington, and M.W. Beresford, “Increased serum concentration of sphingosine-1-phosphate in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus,” Journal of Clinical Immunology, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1019–1025, 2012.
- Wan Lei, and Liu Jian, “Changes of CD4+ CD25+ Regulatory T Cells, FoxP3 in Adjuvant Arthritis Rats with Damage of Pulmonary Function and Effects of Tripterygium Glycosides Tablet,” International Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Tiago Carvalheiro, Ana Rodrigues, Ana Lopes, Luís Inês, Isabel Velada, Andreia Ribeiro, António Martinho, José A. P. Silva, Maria L. Pais, and Artur Paiva, “Tolerogenic versus Inflammatory Activity of Peripheral Blood Monocytes and Dendritic Cells Subpopulations in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Qiu, Song, Yang, and Li, “Glucocorticoid downregulates expression of IL-12 family cytokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patients,” Lupus, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1011–1016, 2013.
- Zhu Mengya, Mo Hanyou, Li Dong, Luo Xiaohong, and Zhang Lihua, “Th17/Treg imbalance induced by increased incidence of atherosclerosis in patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE),” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 1045–1052, 2013.
- Wenpu Zhao, Celine C. Berthier, Emily E. Lewis, W. Joseph McCune, Matthias Kretzler, and Mariana J. Kaplan, “The peroxisome-proliferator activated receptor-γ agonist pioglitazone modulates aberrant T cell responses in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical Immunology, 2013.
- Jae Il Shin, “The beneficial effect of leflunomide on systemic lupus erythematosus: the role of Tregs repopulation?,” Rheumatology International, 2013.
- Jinhui Hu, Wei Meng, Denghai Zhang, Chaolin Qiu, Ling Hua, Qiuhua Xie, Xiaoxue He, and Hongxing Ye, “Th17-relevant cytokines vary with sera of different ANA staining patterns,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 679–684, 2013.
- Xin Wang, Wentao Wang, Jianjiang Xu, Jiaxu Hong, and Qihua Le, “Pretreatment of rapamycin before allogenic corneal transplant promotes graft survival through increasing CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory t cells,” Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 56–62, 2013.
- Marianne Frieri, “NF-kappa B and systemic lupus erythematosus: examining the link,” Journal of Nephrology, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 953–959, 2013.
- L. Ma, P. Zhao, Z. Jiang, Y. Shan, and Y. Jiang, “ Imbalance of different types of CD4 + forkhead box protein 3 (FoxP3) + T cells in patients with new-onset systemic lupus erythematosus ,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 174, no. 3, pp. 345–355, 2013.
- Daisuke Sakurai, Jian Zhao, Yun Deng, Jennifer A. Kelly, Elizabeth E. Brown, John B. Harley, Sang-Cheol Bae, Marta E. Alarcon-Riqueime, Jeffrey C. Edberg, Robert P. Kimberly, Rosalind Ramsey-Goldman, Michelle A. Petri, John D. Reveille, Luis M. Vila, Graciela S. Alarcon, Kenneth M. Kaufman, Timothy J. Vyse, Chaim O. Jacob, Patrick M. Gaffney, Kathy Moser Sivils, Judith A. James, Diane L. Kamen, Gary S. Gilkeson, Timothy B. Niewold, Joan T. Merrill, R. Hal Scofield, Lindsey A. Criswell, Anne M. Stevens, Susan A. Boackle, Jae-Hoon Kim, Jiyoung Choi, Bernardo A. Pons-Estel, Barry I. Freedman, Juan-Manuel Anaya, Javier Martin, C. Yung Yu, Deh-Ming Chang, Yeong Wook Song, Carl D. Langefeld, Weiling Chen, Jennifer M. Grossman, Rita M. Cantor, Bevra H. Hahn, and Betty P. Tsao, “Preferential Binding to Elk-1 by SLE-Associated IL10 Risk Allele Upregulates IL10 Expression,” Plos Genetics, vol. 9, no. 10, 2013.
- Ying Shan, Jun Liu, Yong-Jun Jiang, Hong Shang, Dong Jiang, and Ya-Ming Cao, “Age-related susceptibility and resistance to nonlethal plasmodium yoelii infection in c57bl/6 mice,” Folia Parasitologica, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 153–161, 2013.
- Ki Heon Nam, Yoon Jin Cha, Young Eun Kwon, Yung Ly Kim, Kyoung Sook Park, Seong Yeong An, Beom Jin Lim, Hyeon Joo Jeong, Hyung Jung Oh, Tae-Hyun Yoo, Shin-Wook Kang, Kyu Hun Choi, and Seung Hyeok Han, “Minimal Change Disease in Systemic Lupus: Another Renal Manifestation of Lupus?,” The Ewha Medical Journal, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 139, 2013.
- Melissa E. Munroe, Evan S. Vista, Joel M. Guthridge, Linda F. Thompson, Joan T. Merrill, and Judith A. James, “Proinflammatory Adaptive Cytokine and Shed Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Levels Are Elevated Preceding Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Flare,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1888–1899, 2014.
- Kim Ohl, and Klaus Tenbrock, “Regulatory T cells in systemic lupus erythematosus,” European Journal of Immunology, 2014.
- Roba M. Talaat, Sara F. Mohamed, Iman H. Bassyouni, and Ahmed A. Raouf, “Th1/Th2/Th17/Treg cytokine imbalance in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients: Correlation with disease activity,” Cytokine, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 146–153, 2015.
- Xiaoling Yi, Wenying Li, Huiyu Li, and Shenghua Jie, “Circulating regulatory T cells in patients with severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome,” Infectious Diseases, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Mohsen Ghoryani, Maryam Sahebari, Mahmoud Mahmoudi, Nafise Abdollahi, Hadi Reihani, Shahrzad Zamani Taghizadeh Rabe, Nafise Tabasi, and Maryam Rastin, “ Immunomodulatory vitamin D effects on regulatory T-cells and cytokines in an in vitro study on patients with systemic lupus erythematosus ,” Food and Agricultural Immunology, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Jieyue Liao, Yu Liu, Haijing Wu, Ming Zhao, Yixin Tan, Duo Li, Hai Long, Yong Dai, Susan Yung, Tak-Mao Chan, and Qianjin Lu, “The role of icaritin in regulating Foxp3/IL17a balance in systemic lupus erythematosus and its effects on the treatment of MRL/lpr mice,” Clinical Immunology, 2015.
- Xiao Gang Xiang, and Qing Xie, “IL-35: A potential therapeutic target for controlling hepatitis B virus infection,” Journal of Digestive Diseases, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- K. Ohl, and K. Tenbrock, “Regulatorische T‑Zellen beim systemischen Lupus erythematodes,” Zeitschrift für Rheumatologie, 2016.
- Kenneth Michael Pollard, “Silica, Silicosis, and Autoimmunity,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 7, 2016.
- María Victoria Legorreta-Haquet, Karina Chávez-Rueda, Luis Chávez-Sánchez, Hernando Cervera-Castillo, Edgar Zenteno-Galindo, Leonor Barile-Fabris, Rubén Burgos-Vargas, Everardo Álvarez-Hernández, and Francisco Blanco-Favela, “Function of Treg Cells Decreased in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Due To the Effect of Prolactin,” Medicine, vol. 95, no. 5, pp. e2384, 2016.