- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 659869, 11 pages
Structure and Functional Characteristics of Rat’s Left Ventricle Cardiomyocytes under Antiorthostatic Suspension of Various Duration and Subsequent Reloading
State Scientific Center of Russian Federation, Institute of Biomedical Problems of Russian Academy of Sciences, 76-a, Khoroshevskoyoe Shosse, Moscow 123007, Russia
Received 5 March 2012; Revised 17 May 2012; Accepted 1 June 2012
Academic Editor: Michael Kalafatis
Copyright © 2012 I. V. Ogneva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. V. Ogneva, “Cell Mechanosensitivity: Mechanical Properties and Interaction with Gravitational Field,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- I. V. Ogneva, M. V. Maximova, and I. M. Larina, “Structure of cortical cytoskeleton in fibers of mouse muscle cells after being exposed to a 30-day space flight on board the BION-M1 biosatellite,” Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 116, no. 10, pp. 1315–1323, 2014.
- Irina V. Ogneva, Nikolay S. Biryukov, Toomas A. Leinsoo, and Irina M. Larina, “Possible Role of Non-Muscle Alpha-Actinins in Muscle Cell Mechanosensitivity,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Steven H. Platts, C. Noel Bairey Merz, Yael Barr, Qi Fu, Martha Gulati, Richard Hughson, Benjamin D. Levine, Roxana Mehran, Nina Stachenfeld, and Nanette K. Wenger, “Effects of Sex and Gender on Adaptation to Space: Cardiovascular Alterations,” Journal of Women's Health, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 950–955, 2014.