- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 704061, 12 pages
Influences of Desmin and Keratin 19 on Passive Biomechanical Properties of Mouse Skeletal Muscle
1Fischell Department of Bioengineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA
2Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Bioengineering, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
3Department of Physiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
4Department of Orthopaedics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Received 28 May 2011; Accepted 10 September 2011
Academic Editor: J.-P. Jin
Copyright © 2012 Sameer B. Shah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Phimon Atsawasuwan, Xuanyu Lu, Yoshihiro Ito, Youbin Zhang, Carla A. Evans, and Xianghong Luan, “Ameloblastin Inhibits Cranial Suture Closure by Modulating Msx2 Expression and Proliferation,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Glen B. Banks, Ariana C. Combs, Guy L. Odom, Robert J. Bloch, and Jeffrey S. Chamberlain, “Muscle Structure Influences Utrophin Expression in mdx Mice,” Plos Genetics, vol. 10, no. 6, 2014.