- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 759503, 5 pages
Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
1Department of Pediatrics, Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
2School of Medicine, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
3Department of Pediatrics, Buddhist Tzu-Chi General Hospital, Taichung Branch, Taichung, Taiwan
4Department of Pediatrics, Taoyuan General Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan
5Bionet Corporation, Taipei, Taiwan
6Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Asia University, Taichung, Taiwan
7School of Chinese Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
8Department of Pediatrics, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Somayeh Shahrokhi
Copyright © 2012 Yu-Hua Chao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kang-Hsi Wu, Ji-Nan Sheu, Han-Ping Wu, Chris Tsai, Martin Sieber, Ching-Tien Peng, and Yu-Hua Chao, “Cotransplantation of umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote hematopoietic engraftment in cord blood transplantation: A pilot study,” Transplantation, vol. 95, no. 5, pp. 773–777, 2013.
- Kang-Hsi Wu, Chin-Kan Chan, Yu-Hua Chao, Ching-Tien Peng, and Jing-Long Huang, “Clinical Consideration for Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation,” Transplantation, vol. 96, no. 12, pp. E86–E87, 2013.
- Marta Barba, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Fabrizio Michetti, and Wanda Lattanzi, “Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Cells for Bone Regereneration: State of the Art,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Hung Li, Teng-Nan Lin, Dar-Ming Lai, Wen-Wen Li, and Yau-Huei Wei, “Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Strain of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Mouse Umbilical Cord: Potential Application in Cell-Based Therapy,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Kaimeng Hu, Chen Xu, Haitao Ni, Zhenyu Xu, Yue Wang, Sha Xu, Kaihong Ji, Jun Xiong, and Houqi Liu, “Mir-218 contributes to the transformation of 5-Aza/GF induced umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells into hematopoietic cells through the MITF pathway,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 4803–4816, 2014.
- Yoshihiro Kano, Hideshi Ishii, Masamitsu Konno, Makoto Yamasaki, Hiroshi Miyata, Shimpei Nishikawa, Atsushi Hamabe, Hisataka Ogawa, Hidekazu Takahashi, Katsuya Ohta, Shinichiro Hasegawa, Kouji Tanaka, Takahito Fukusumi, Masahisa Otsuka, Koichi Kawamoto, Naotsugu Haraguchi, Rika Fujimoto, Masaharu Isobe, Yasuhiko Tomita, Nariaki Matsuura, Shuji Takiguchi, Masaki Mori, and Yuichiro Doki, “Cells of origin of squamous epithelium, dysplasia and cancer in the head and neck region after bone marrow transplantation,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 443–450, 2014.
- Qiantao Cheng, Zhuo Zhang, Shenyang Zhang, Hui Yang, Xin Zhang, Jie Pan, Leihua Weng, Dujuan Sha, Min Zhu, Xiang Hu, and Yun Xu, “Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells protect against ischemic brain injury in mouse by regulating peripheral immunoinflammation,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Yu-Hua Chao, Han-Ping Wu, Kang-Hsi Wu, Yi-Giien Tsai, Ching-Tien Peng, Kuan-Chia Lin, Wan-Ru Chao, Maw-Sheng Lee, and Yun-Ching Fu, “An Increase in CD3+CD4+CD25+Regulatory T Cells after Administration of Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells during Sepsis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014.
- Yadong Yang, Wenyuan Zhang, Ying Li, Guojian Fang, and Keji Zhang, “Scalded Skin of Rat Treated by Using Fibrin Glue Combined with Allogeneic Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells,” Annals of Dermatology, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 289, 2014.
- Yu-Hua Chao, Kang-Hsi Wu, Shiow-Her Chiou, Shu-Fen Chiang, Chih-Yang Huang, Hsiu-Ching Yang, Chin-Kan Chan, Ching-Tien Peng, Han-Ping Wu, Kuan-Chih Chow, and Maw-Sheng Lee, “Downregulated CXCL12 expression in mesenchymal stem cells associated with severe aplastic anemia in children,” Annals Of Hematology, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 13–22, 2015.
- Chengxin Luan, Runzhe Chen, Baoan Chen, Jiahua Ding, and Ming Ni, “Umbilical cord blood transplantation supplemented with the infusion of mesenchymal stem cell for an adolescent patient with severe aplastic anemia: a ,” Patient Preference And Adherence, vol. 9, pp. 759–765, 2015.
- Kang-Hsi Wu, Han-Ping Wu, Wan-Ru Chao, Wei-Yu Lo, Pei-Chi Tseng, Chih-Jui Lee, Ching-Tien Peng, Maw-Sheng Lee, and Yu-Hua Chao, “Time-Series Expression Of Toll-Like Receptor 4 Signaling In Septic Mice Treated With Mesenchymal Stem Cells,” Shock, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 634–640, 2016.
- Peter Cassar, and Renald Blundell, “The Use of Umbilical Stem Cells,” Open Journal of Pathology, vol. 06, no. 01, pp. 41–56, 2016.