- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 954603, 7 pages
An Integrated Gateway for Various PHDs in U-Healthcare Environments
Computer Engineering Department, Keimyung University, Sindang-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu 704-701, Republic of Korea
Received 16 May 2012; Accepted 10 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 KeeHyun Park and JuGeon Pak. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- KeeHyun Park, “A Ubiquitous Motion Tracking System Using Sensors in a Personal Health Device,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- KeeHyun Park, and SeungHyeon Lim, “A multipurpose smart activity monitoring system for personalized health services,” Information Sciences, 2014.
- Joonas Westlin, and Teemu H. Laine, “ManySense: An Extensible and Accessible Middleware for Consumer-Oriented Heterogeneous Body Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- KeeHyun Park, and SeungHyeon Lim, “A Multilayer Secure Biomedical Data Management System for Remotely Managing a Very Large Number of Diverse Personal Healthcare Devices,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–17, 2015.