- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 252158, 12 pages
Therapeutic Approach in the Improvement of Endothelial Dysfunction: The Current State of the Art
1Department of Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, P.O. Box 38, 11129 Belgrade, Serbia
2Cardiology Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 24 May 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Paul Higgins
Copyright © 2013 Miroslav Radenković et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C.-K. Wong, Y. Chen, L.-M. Ho, Z. Zhen, C.-W. Siu, H.-F. Tse, and K.-H. Yiu, “The effects of hyperuricaemia on flow-mediated and nitroglycerin-mediated dilatation in high-risk patients,” Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2014.
- Marija M. Polovina, and Tatjana S. Potpara, “Endothelial Dysfunction in Metabolic and Vascular Disorders,” Postgraduate Medicine, vol. 126, no. 2, pp. 38–53, 2014.
- M. Radenkovic, D. Djuric, R. Jankovic, and M. Prostran, “The analysis of transduction mechanisms associated with an acute action of homocysteine on isolated rat femoral artery,” Acta Physiologica Hungarica, vol. 101, no. 4, pp. 448–460, 2014.
- Sabika Firasat, Markus Hecker, Lutz Binder, and Abdul R Asif, “Advances in endothelial shear stress proteomics,” Expert Review of Proteomics, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 611–619, 2014.
- Inderjeet Verma, Ashit Syngle, and Pawan Krishan, “Endothelial progenitor cell biology in ankylosing spondylitis,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2014.
- Sarah Churton, Liza Brown, Thuzar M. Shin, and Neil J. Korman, “Does Treatment of Psoriasis Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease?,” Drugs, 2014.
- Xiling Wei, Xingyu Zhu, Nan Hu, Xiuqin Zhang, Tianjiao Sun, Jiyang Xu, and Xiaohong Bian, “Baicalin attenuates angiotensin II-induced endothelial dysfunction,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2015.
- Yeh Siiang Lau, Wei Chih Ling, Dharmani Murugan, and Mohd Rais Mustafa, “Boldine Ameliorates Vascular Oxidative Stress and Endothelial Dysfunction,” Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 522–531, 2015.
- Marko Stojanović, and Miroslav Radenković, “Vitamin D Versus Placebo in Improvement of Endothelial Dysfunction: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials,” Cardiovascular Therapeutics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 145–154, 2015.
- Marko Stojanović, Milica Prostran, and Miroslav Radenković, “Thiazolidinediones improve flow-mediated dilation: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials,” European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2015.
- David R. McIlroy, Matthew T. V. Chan, Sophie K. Wallace, Arvinder Grover, Emily G. Y. Koo, Jiajia Ma, Joel A. Symons, and Paul S. Myles, “Is Preoperative Endothelial Dysfunction a Potentially Modifiable Risk Factor for Renal Injury Associated With Noncardiac Surgery?,” Journal Of Cardiothoracic And Vascular Anesthesia, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1220–1228, 2015.
- Ou Yang, Jie Li, and Jian Kong, “The Endothelium as a Target for the Treatment of Heart Failure,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2015.
- Inderjeet Verma, Ashit Syngle, and Pawan Krishan, “Therapeutic effects of spironolactone on a collagen-induced arthritis model of rheumatoid arthritis,” The Egyptian Rheumatologist, 2016.
- Giovanna Muscogiuri, Cedric Annweiler, Guillaume Duval, Spyridon Karras, Giacomo Tirabassi, Gianmaria Salvio, Giancarlo Balercia, Samantha Kimball, Kalliopi Kotsa, Luca Mascitelli, Harjit Pal Bhattoa, and Annamaria Colao, “Vitamin D and Cardiovascular Disease: From atherosclerosis to myocardial infarction and stroke,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2016.
- Maja Boncelj Svetek, Barbara Eržen, Karin Kanc, and Mišo Šabovič, “Impaired endothelial function and arterial stiffness in patients with type 2 diabetes — The effect of a very low-dose combination of fluvastatin and valsartan,” Journal of Diabetes and its Complications, 2016.
- Marko Stojanović, and Miroslav Radenković, “A meta-analysis of randomized and placebo-controlled clinical trials suggests that coenzyme Q10 at low dose improves glucose and HbA1c levels,” Nutrition Research, 2016.
- Rui Huang, Qingqiao Zhang, Qianxin Huang, Maoheng Zu, Hao Xu, and Lingyu Zeng, “Number and function of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients with primary Budd-Chiari syndrome,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2016.