- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 272018, 7 pages
Effects of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Combined with Exercises versus an Exercise Program on the Pain and the Function in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized Controlled Trial
1Internal Medicine Department, Federal University of São Paulo, 04023-900 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Human Movement Science Department, Federal University of São Paulo, 11060-001 Santos, SP, Brazil
3Medicine Department, Santo Amaro University, 04829-300 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Received 23 April 2013; Revised 10 August 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Academic Editor: Jón Karlsson
Copyright © 2013 Aline Mizusaki Imoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Zeng, H. li, T. Yang, Z.-h. Deng, Y. Yang, Y. Zhang, and G.-h. Lei, “Electrical stimulation for pain relief in knee osteoarthritis: systematic review and network meta-analysis,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2014.
- M. Pihut, M. Szuta, E. Ferendiuk, and D. Zeńczak-Więckiewicz, “Differential Diagnostics of Pain in the Course of Trigeminal Neuralgia and Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.