- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 351942, 6 pages
Relationship between Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphisms and Migraine without Aura in an Iranian Population
1Physiology Research Center, Department of Physiology, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
2Medical Student Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81745-319, Iran
3School of Pharmacy and Isfahan Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
4Department of Neurology and Isfahan Neurosciences Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Received 19 March 2013; Revised 1 June 2013; Accepted 24 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sebastian Straube
Copyright © 2013 Mohammad Motaghi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Cayir, M. I. Turan, and H. Tan, “Effect of vitamin D therapy in addition to amitriptyline on migraine attacks in pediatric patients,” Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 349–354, 2014.
- Alireza Zandifar, Samaneh sadat Masjedi, Mahboobeh Banihashemi, Fatemeh Asgari, Navid Manouchehri, Homa Ebrahimi, Faraidoon Haghdoost, and Mohammad Saadatnia, “Vitamin D Status in Migraine Patients: A Case-Control Study,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Giuseppe Lippi, Gianfranco Cervellin, and Camilla Mattiuzzi, “No Evidence for an Association of Vitamin D Deficiency and Migraine: A Systematic Review of the Literature,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Natalia Kondratieva, Julia Azimova, Kirill Skorobogatykh, Alexey Sergeev, Elena Naumova, Zarema Kokaeva, Arina Anuchina, Olga Rudko, Gyuzyal Tabeeva, and Eugene Klimov, “Biomarkers of migraine: Part 1 – Genetic markers,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2016.
- Razie Salesi, Asieh Salesi, Faraidoon Haghdoost, and Seyed Moayed Alavian, “Risk Factors for Migraine Attacks in Patients Undergoing Treatment for Hepatitis C,” Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, vol. InPress, no. InPress, 2016.
- Erdem Maraslı, Senay Ozdolap, and Selda Sarıkaya, “Relationship between FokI polymorphism in the vitamin D receptor gene and fibromyalgia syndrome,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2016.