- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 363742, 7 pages
Individual IOL Surface Topography Analysis by the WaveMaster Reflex UV
Department of Experimental Ophthalmology, Saarland University, Kirrberger Straße 100, 66424 Homburg, Germany
Received 6 March 2013; Revised 30 April 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ronald L. Klein
Copyright © 2013 Marc Kannengießer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Achim Langenbucher, Edgar Janunts, Berthold Seitz, Marc Kannengießer, and Timo Eppig, “Theoretical image performance with customized aspheric and spherical IOLs – when do we get a benefit from customized aspheric design?,” Zeitschrift für Medizinische Physik, 2013.
- Edgar Janunts, Ekaterina Chashchina, Berthold Seitz, Frank Schaeffel, and Achim Langenbucher, “Reliability of a Single Light Source Purkinjemeter in Pseudophakic Eyes,” Optometry and Vision Science, vol. 92, no. 8, pp. 884–891, 2015.