- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 382058, 7 pages
Dehydroepiandrosterone Protects Endothelial Cells against Inflammatory Events Induced by Urban Particulate Matter and Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
1Departamento de Biología Celular, Instituto Nacional de Cardiología “Ignacio Chávez”, Juan Badiano No. 1, Colonia Sección 16, Tlalpan, 14080 México, DF, Mexico
2Departamento de Posgrado. Escuela Superior de Medicina, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Mexico
3Subdirección de Investigación Básica, Instituto Nacional de Cancerología, Mexico
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 30 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Per Schwarze
Copyright © 2013 Elizabeth Huerta-García et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Majid Aliabadi, Roya Dastjerdi, and Kourosh Kabiri, “HTCC-Modified Nanoclay for Tissue Engineering Applications: A Synergistic Cell Growth and Antibacterial Efficiency,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Kai Huang, Jia-peng Bao, Gavin James Jennings, and Li-dong Wu, “The disease-modifying effect of dehydroepiandrosterone in different stages of experimentally induced osteoarthritis: a histomorphometric study,” BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- L. B. Kim, G. S. Russkikh, M. M. Gevorgian, A. N. Putyatina, N. P. Voronina, P. M. Kozhin, T. V. Kozaruk, O. B. Tsypysheva, N. A. Dolgova, and A. A. Rosumenko, “Sex hormones and cardiovascular risk in male mining workers living in the European North,” Human Physiology, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 195–202, 2016.
- Kyung Eun Kim, Daeho Cho, and Hyun Jeong Park, “Air pollution and skin diseases: Adverse effects of airborne particulate matter on various skin diseases,” Life Sciences, 2016.