- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 458989, 10 pages
Characterization of Schizophrenia Adverse Drug Interactions through a Network Approach and Drug Classification
1Department of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
2Center for Quantitative Sciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
3Mental Health Service Line, Washington VA Medical Center, 50 Irving St. NW, Washington, DC 20422, USA
4Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
5Department of Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
6Department of Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Received 5 July 2013; Accepted 8 August 2013
Academic Editor: Bairong Shen
Copyright © 2013 Jingchun Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Melike Ceyhan Balci Sengul, Filiz Karadag, Cem Sengul, Kamuran Karakulah, Ozgur Kalkanci, and Hasan Herken, “Risk of Psychotropic Drug Interactions in Real World Settings: a Pilot Study in Patients with Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder,” Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bulteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 235–247, 2014.
- Jingchun Sun, Liang-Chin Huang, Hua Xu, and Zhongming Zhao, “Network-Assisted Prediction of Potential Drugs for Addiction,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Liang-Chin Huang, Ergin Soysal, W. Jim Zheng, Zhongming Zhao, Hua Xu, and Jingchun Sun, “A weighted and integrated drug-target interactome: drug repurposing for schizophrenia as a use case,” Bmc Systems Biology, vol. 9, 2015.